DataNet's Infrastructure Services
Our Core Infrastructure Services include:
- Data & Fiber Cabling: Installation of various types of cabling from Cat5 to Fiber Optics. We can help you design a system that meets your specific needs
- Rack/Server Room Setup: Design of Cable management schemes, Installation of hardware and communications, power management, network and telecommunications closet setup
- Voice Services: Cabling, installation and service for phones, modems, faxes or VOIP, and voice messaging systems
- Lines, Jacks, & Peripherals: Integration of specialized hardware, terminations points and customized layouts
- Cost Analysis: Cost Effective design, Trade studies for optimization, and Expert advice
- Security Audits: Physical security and network security, Compliance and Policy management
DataNet Infrastructure Projects:
- District of Columbia – Fire and Emergency Medical Services (FEMS): DataNet has been providing service to FEMS as an on-site contractor for over 10 years. During this time we’ve installed all network, audio, video, radio and alerting system cabling at all 34 firehouses, including new stations and temporary locations. DataNet has also installed audio and network cabling for the DC Fleet maintenance department. We’ve worked closely with our partners, including Purvis Systems, to stand up the mission-critical Fire Station Turnout Speaker System to enable the first responders throughout the station to be able to see and hear the alerts and information from dispatchers. Through our system they save precious moments during an emergency and we are proud to help them perform their important duties. Based on our excellent results with FEMS, we have received the best marks and have been routinely awarded on new contracts as a preferred vendor.
- Prince George’s County Circuit Court: DataNet installed the Prince George’s country docket display system, which displays all of the information of a judge’s daily docket in various locations throughout the courtroom, including video testimony and live streaming at different locations in the building. DataNet installed all audio and video cabling as well as a display and microphone systems for this project.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC): Datanet deployed, configured, and maintained voice, video and data resources within the FDIC network. These services included Electronic Communications Servers (ECS), Voicemail Systems, Call Managers, Unity, Intelligent Contact Manager, Routers, Hubs, Switches, CSU/DSUs and Modems, Traffic Analysis and Network Tuning, development, deployment and maintenance of operational procedures and network documentation, troubleshooting, reporting and documenting voice, LAN and WAN problems and outages.
- Prince George’s County Public Schools: DataNet helped serve the Education sector by installing all telephone and network cables at various schools and aftercare locations throughout the county. We were awarded a two year maintenance contract